Mossy Short Sleeve Blouse
- Unit Price
Our Mossy Short Sleeve Blouse in our dusky Lilac colourway is a summer dream. We are obsessed with its stylish square neckline and cute puff sleeves. Crafted in our preferred fibre blend of Organic Cotton and LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose, this piece is light, floaty and feels so soft on the skin. This one features lux gathers that drape from the flattering curved yoke seam and a cute hand drawn ditsy print at the yoke. Pair this one with anything denim to add a pop of colour to your weekend outfit or with the Mossy Button Through Maxi Skirt for that perfect garden party ensemble. Style tip - wear this one back to front or knot this one at the hem for a more fitted look. We are in love!
- Crafted from our preferred fibre blend of 50% Organic Cotton and 50% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose
- Elasticated sleeve cuffs
Puff Sleeves With Elasticated Cuff
Gathers From Shaped Yoke Seam
DETAILS & CARE:
Gentle Cold Hand Wash Separately With Mild Detergent
Do Not Bleach
Hang Dry In Shade
Reshape And Cool Iron Whilst Damp
Do Not Soak
Do Not Wring Or Twist
PEOPLE & PLANET:
Contains 50% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose 50% Organic Cotton
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ is:
- Preferred Fibre
- Biodegradable & Compostable
- Derived from certified renewable & sustainable wood sources - Generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than conventional viscose
Organic Cotton is:
- Preferred Fibre
- GOTS certified Organic Cotton Fabric
- Non Toxic
- Non GM
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy
Naturally soft and supple, Organic Cotton is grown in a balanced ecosystem without the use of harmful chemicals - so it's safer for the cotton farmers and our planet.
This print is digitally printed
Digital printing is able to produce intricately and precisely detailed prints, and additionally, uses less water, less energy, less ink, has less risk of chemical runoff to the environment compared to conventional screen printing methods.
- Saves up to 95% of water usage
- Reduces energy consumption up to 75%
Manufactured in Shanghai, China in a Sedex SMETA P4 audited facility.