- Unit Price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This is a high-rise, straight leg jean, made with a comfort denim.
The Original Straight:
- Slightly relaxed through the seat
- Features our signature back pocket stitching
- Specially angled and shaped in the back for a truely peachy looking butt
- Created with a rigid denim, this style provides hold through the tummy and waist to maintain a flattering shape
- Rigid denim feels tighter than stretchier jeans, so we suggest to go up a size
- Zip closure
- Made with Rolla's signature gold-toned trims
- Rise: 28 cm / 11 inch
- Inleg: 72 cm / 28 inch
- Hem: 38cm / 15 inch
- *Measurements for size 26
- Brad Blue is a best selling light blue wash
- This denim has been through a washing process to create a soft 'worn in' look
- Crafted with contrast tobacco stitching
- Comfort denim, sometimes known as 'comfort rigid'
- Slightly lighter weight than a rigid denim
- Designed for those who want an authentic vintage look to their denim with a little bit of stretch
- Comfort denim will keep its shape, and doesn't require as much 'wearing in'
- If you usually wear super-stretchy denim, try going up half a size
- Made with 99% Cotton & 1% Elastane